We Take Care of Each Other
As an educational services provider, we think it is very important to treat each other with respect. Therefore, we are doing everything possible to enable a safe and healthy everyday life in our facilities and would like to thank everyone who is supporting us in this.
#staysafe #wirachtenaufeinander #mitabstanddiebesten
How we are Mastering the Corona Crisis
- 1500 masks have been sewn by our educators
- All employees and pupils have been given fabric masks
- Free disposable masks are available for visitors
- Hand disinfectant dispensers are available in all entrance areas
- Heavily-used surfaces are disinfected
- Cleaning based on a special, intensified cleaning plan
- Pedagogically valuable, creative offers by Klax educators on YouTube
- Ideal for parents who care for their children at home
- All educators have iPads
- Free loan of digital equipment for disadvantaged pupils
- Laptops for teachers and administrative staff
- CO2 meters warn of poor air quality in rooms
- Regular ventilation to reduce the risk of infection
- Acquisition of further equipment is planned
- Microsoft Teams (Education) as a digital learning platform
- No lesson cancellation during the lock-down
- Seamless switch to distance learning possible at any time
- Self-built in the Maker-Space: window ventilator, hand wash timer and distance sensors
- There for each other: IT-Support Group founded and run by students for students
- and much more
More Corona Efforts at a Glance
We keep our distance while respecting the hygiene rules and encourage our visitors to do the same.
We register all visitors in our facilities in order to be able to trace them.
We direct the flow of people in our buildings using guidance systems and traffic rules.
We organise our facilities into contact groups in order to prevent infection.
We ask children, employees and visitors with symptoms of illness, risk contacts or who themselves belong to a high-risk group to stay at home.
Depending on weather conditions, we move as many activities as possible outside into the fresh air.
Your Question about our Efforts
Would you like to find out more about our prevention efforts or do you have ideas on how we can further improve our commitment? Please write to us, we look forward to hearing from you.