Teacher (m/f/d) English
Full-time | indefinite | immediately | Berlin
Innovative, curious and future-oriented. The Klax school in Pankow is a state-approved and bilingual all-day school. We work according to the internationally recognized concept of the Klax Pädagogik from the first grade up until the thirteenth grade. The focus of the school is on art and digitalization. We learn in projects and teach very successfully with the learning management system MS Office 365 Teams. We are proud to be the only school in Berlin to be nominated for the German School Award 2021.
In order to strengthen our forward-looking team, we are looking for a permanent English teacher (f/m/d) as soon as possible.
- Teaching English in secondary school
- Assumption of a class teacher role
- Team work in the subject team
- Participation in school projects in the department
- Combining teaching and digital concepts
- Creation of a student podcast and organisation of the school newspaper and the school radio
- Documentation of the learning levels of our students (portfolio work)
- Personal support and advice for our students in their daily learning life and support their ability to self-determination
- Ideally, a completed teacher training course with 2nd State Examination for secondary schools /Comprehensive schools in the relevant subject
- At least C1 certificate as a reference to proficiency in the German language
- Experience in the planning and implementation of teaching in middle and high school
- Passion for the implementation of projects with young people
- Usage of diverse didactical teaching methods
- Interest and experience with digital media
- Fun in developing and implementing competitions and exchange projects in Europe
- Creativity and commitment
In addition to a thorough training and support during your further steps in the Klax Group, you will receive an open-ended employment contract and 30 days leave. We offer exciting fields of activity, a pleasant working atmosphere in a motivated team, interesting opportunities for personal and professional training and comprehensive company social benefits, such as capital-related benefits and childcare subsidies.
Have we aroused your interest?
If so, please send us an e-mail to jobs@klax-online. de. Further information is available at www. klax.de/karriere or by e-mail. Information about the processing of your personal data in the application process can be found here.
Klax Group | Headquarter | Arkonastraße 45-49 | 13189 Berlin
Your contact person: Mrs. Nadine Prinz